- Professor of Dentistry for 30+ Years
- Exceptionally Skilled in Implant, Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry
- DIPLOMATE Level from 4 Prestigious Institutions ● Highest Status Awarded for Distinguished Implant Excellence
- 1 of only 2 Board Certified Implantologist in Boca Raton, American Board of Oral Implantology
- Leading Teacher, Researcher, Innovator & Practitioner Specializing in the Most Advanced Dentistry
Excellent dentist and staff! Did a tremendous job on the procedure I needed.
Non Surgical Cosmetic TherapyWe are proud to offer our patients BOTOX® Cosmetic Treatments.
BOTOX® Cosmetic Treatment is a revolutionary approach to treating crows feet, worry lines and laugh lines. These can all be a thing of the past.BOTOX® Cosmetic Treatment is a non-surgical painless procedure which offers the following cosmetic benefits:
- Improves dynamic lines and wrinkles due to facial expressions
- Diminishes creases around the eye area including crow’s feet
- Lifts eyebrows
- Improves frown lines of the forehead
- Improves worry lines between the eyebrows
- Reduces lines of the lower face and neck
Why Choose a Dentist to Administer Botox?
- Smile makeover experts
- Extensive training and knowledge of oral and peri-oral areas
- Comprehensive knowledge of facial muscles and expression dynamics
- Expert Injectors
- Offer quick and convenient treatments during routine dental visits
To better understand your overall health, we will evaluate your medical history prior to surgery. In addition, a complete examination of your eyes is made in order to decide the most effective injection sites. All issues and concerns will be discussed.
The areas that will be treated are marked and digital photographs are taken in order to determine the amount of improvement after surgery.
The BOTOX® Cosmetic Procedure
BOTOX® Cosmetic injections are performed without anesthesia because they are virtually painless. Only a very small sting is felt when the injections are made. The effects are not permanent and may need to be repeated two to three times per year to retain the effects. Research has suggested, however, that long term use of the injections leads to a longer duration of each treatment's effect. Patients over the age of 65 may not experience such dramatic results. BOTOX® Cosmetic is only useful in treating expression lines and cannot be used to repair sagging skin caused by aging.
After the treatment patients may experience slight bruising around the area that quickly fades. Normal activities can be performed immediately. Possible side effects are temporary weakness of nearby muscles or in rare cases an eyelid may droop. BOTOX® Cosmetic is completely reversible so any side effect is only a temporary condition. The doctor will explain all risks associated at the time of your consultation.
BOTOX® Migraine Therapy
The discovery of BOTOX® for treatment of migraine was quite by accident. Several patients who were using Botox for treatment of wrinkles also happened to have migraine headaches. They reported improvement in their headaches following the injection of BOTOX®orofacial pain to their brow and forehead muscles.
BOTOX® has been approved for the treatment of orofacial pain and headaches that are present more than 15 days per month. It is used to prevent headaches in adults (18 years or older) who have 15 or more days each month of chronic migraines lasting 4 or more hours each day. It is injected directly into the muscle rather than absorbed into the bloodstream.
BOTOX® has approval for use in treating facial tics and spasms, dystonia and other forms of spasticity in cerebral palsy for example. Its tolerability and safety record for these uses are excellent. The principle behind its use in this case, is to relax tense or spastic muscles by blocking Acetylcholine release which stimulates muscle contraction.
Don't hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental and facial cosmetic needs- we don't charge for giving advice!