- Professor of Dentistry for 30+ Years
- Exceptionally Skilled in Implant, Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry
- DIPLOMATE Level from 4 Prestigious Institutions ● Highest Status Awarded for Distinguished Implant Excellence
- 1 of only 2 Board Certified Implantologist in Boca Raton, American Board of Oral Implantology
- Leading Teacher, Researcher, Innovator & Practitioner Specializing in the Most Advanced Dentistry
It was Labor Day with warnings of a possible impending hit by Hurricane Doria. I was in severe pain with an abscessed tooth. I tried to call my dentist and a number of others, to no avail. I googled and found Dr. Wolf Schwartz's name. I said to myself, I'll give it one more shot. To my surprise, Dr. Schwartz himself answered the phone. I explained my situation and he indicated that he was not in the office but would kindly attempt to prescribe medicine. He tried two CVS pharmacies but both were closed due to the storm. He finally was able to reach a 24 hour CVS on St. Andrews Blvd. The following day, I visited his office and he treated the pain accordingly. WOW, how many Doctors or Dentists would go out of their way in the same manner he exhibited. Needless to say, not only is he a gentleman but also is exceedingly knowledgeable, and experienced in all phase of Dentistry. Very Impressed!!
A Dental Emergency Can Occur at Any TimeA dentist should be seen for a dental emergency if you are experiencing:
- A toothache
- A swollen face
- A broken or loose tooth
- A lost filling or crown (cap)
- Bleeding after having a tooth pulled
If you're in pain and can't wait for relief, we'll try to schedule an appointment immediately.
During normal business hours, call our office for a same day appointment.
For fastest response outside normal business hours follow the instructions on the dental office voicemail system.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!